As many of you will have read a few months ago, I was lucky enough to have experienced a weekend away at Percy’s Country House Hotel, who received Coeliac UK accreditation earlier this year.
Following that fabulous weekend I approached Tina and Tony to ask if they would put together a package specifically for those with coeliac disease. As many of you will know, I am the Secretary of our local Coeliac UK support group and I thought this hotel would offer a wonderful get-away for them.
I also thought that readers of my blog may be interested in this offer, since not only can Tina cater for coeliacs, but she seems incredibly willing, and capable, of catering for any dietary restrictions (when I said I was yeast-free, she whipped up some flat breads for me in place of bread!).
The weekend I experienced was one of the most relaxing and luxurious that I have had for a very long time, with all of my catering requirements willingly adhered to (wheat-free and yeast-free).
The weekend that Tina and Tony propose for Friday 21st November until Sunday 23rd November 2014 sounds even more incredible!
For the amazing price of £235 to £325 (depending on room) per person, based on two sharing, they are offering:
- A three course meal (catering to your dietary requirements where-ever possible, excluding drinks) on the Friday night
- Freshly prepared breakfast on Saturday morning
- A cookery workshop/demonstration to show you how to make those freefrom problem dishes…
- A light lunch created from the items made in the workshop/demonstration
- A tour of the Estate and animals
- Afternoon tea on Saturday afternoon
- A three course meal on Saturday night (excluding drinks)
- A light breakfast on Sunday morning
- A full Percy’s roast dinner with gluten-free yorkshire puddings (excluding drinks)
If you have coeliac disease or allergies to food this is an incredible place to be treated to incredible food, whilst feeling safe in the knowledge that Tina has years of experience of catering for people like you!
If you are interested in booking a room for this weekend then do hurry, since the hotel is only small and there are limited spaces! Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01409 211236 for further information and to book. In order to secure your booking you will need a credit or debit card.
Let me know if you do go, or have been before. I would love to hear your feedback.
I shared this with: