Gluten-free, dairy-free garlic bread
- 1 Glutafin baguette
- 1 tbsp dairy-free margarine
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- Depending on the 'style' of garlic bread, either slice slits about 2cm apart at a slight angle all the way down the baguette (making sure not to cut all the way through so it stays in tact), or slice chucks at a larger angle, cutting all the way through the baguette (giving you the type of garlic bread you often get in pizza restaurants)
- Mix the chopped garlic with the margarine in a small bowl
- Spread the garlic margarine on the baguette slices
- Place on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven, at 200 degrees or 180 degrees for a fan oven, for approx. 10 minutes, or until brown and crispy.