Earlier in the year I was invited to the opening of the first of Holland & Barrett’s new larger ‘freefrom’ stores in Chester. It was a fabulous opportunity to find out more about their expansion into the freefrom sector and to learn about the reasons for their desire to be the biggest freefrom food supplier in the UK.
They currently have over 3000 freefrom products on a dedicated section of their website that you can order for home delivery. The variety is fantastic and includes products from small producers such as Cocoa Libre who I have featured on my site before.
The expanded Free From food category from Holland & Barrett is driven by personal passion and experiences of allergy within the business. CEO, Peter Aldis, has learned to cater for a son with a nut allergy and project lead, Director of Sales and Procurement, Emma Cockerill, discovered her young daughter was allergic to dairy, egg and soya when she went into an anaphylactic shock at just a few months old.
Both are therefore very keen to help other allergy sufferers and those that have to avoid certain foods due to the reactions that they have to them.
I am delighted that they have asked me to host a huge competition here on my little blog!
They are offering one of my readers the chance to win a hamper full of foods that are available on their website with a total value of £150! They will all be either gluten or dairy free, but if the winner has specific allergies or intolerances Holland & Barrett have offered to do their best to create a hamper that reflects the winners requirements!
So what could you win? The list of goodies is below so don’t delay in entering your details in the box at the end of this post to be in for a chance of winning! Leaving a blog post comment is a mandatory requirement so don’t forget to do that!
· Raw Health Organic Fruity Coconut Energy Balls 60
· Isabel’s Gluten Free Pizza Base Mix 300g
· Isabels Gluten Free Yorkshire Pudding Mix 100g
· Isabel’s Gluten Free Dough Balls Mix 125g
· Isabel’s Batter Mix 125g
· Isabel’s Sponge Cake Mix 125g
· Udi’s Bagel Chips 170g
· Rebel Kitchen Dairy Free Mylk Chai 330ml
· Rebel Kitchen Dairy Free Mylk Coffee 330ml
· Rebel Kitchen Dairy Free Mylk Chocolate 330ml
· Rebel Kitchen Dairy Free Mylk Matcha Green Tea 330ml
· Le Veneziane Lasagne 250g
· Raw Health Organic Ruby Root Dippers 85g
· Meridian Natural Cashew Butter
· Eskal Freenut Butter 450g
· Neals Yard Wholefoods Gluten Free Granola
· Amisa Organic Gluten Free Pancake Mix Pack of 2
· Bare Naked Foods Noodles 380g
· Amisa Organic Gluten Free Corn & Rice Fusilli 500g
· Angelic Gluten Free Sweet Chilli Biscuits Box 150g
· House of the Rising Bun Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Mix 520g
· Cocoa Libre Milk Chocolate Alternative Sheep 100g
· Sweet Freedom Choc Shot Liquid Chocolate
· Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Brownie Mix 400g
· Sweet Mandarin £2.99Hoi Sin Sauce 220ml
· Choc Chicos Dairy Free Cheeky Chocolate Making Kit for Kids 337g
· Choc Chick Organic Raw Cacao Powder 250g
· Rude Health Organic Corn Thins 130g
· Provamel Organic Soya Milk Unsweetened
· Ugg Chia Seed and Nut Bread Mix
· Linwoods Milled Organic Flaxseed
· Sowan’s Gluten Free Real Bread Mix 464g
· Provena Gluten-Free Instant Oat Meal Raspberry 5 x 40g
Entrants must be over 18 years old, be UK residents and be human not robot! A winner will be selected at random and will be contacted by email. They will have 5 days to provide a postal address. Holland & Barrett will provide the prize directly to the winner. Good luck!
This post was sponsored by Holland & Barrett