Here you’ll find a list of events I’m attending or organising along with ticket information. If you have a specific request please get in touch as I can create bespoke events.
Gluten Free/Free From Easter Cooking Workshop
Wednesday 20th March 2019 7pm – 9pm, £20 per ticket
Perrylicious Coffee and Cake Rooms, Teignmouth, Devon
Kate and I will be showing how to make a selection of Easter treats including:
- Gluten free, dairy free hot cross buns
- Gluten free, dairy free and egg free Easter biscuits
- Gluten free, dairy free and egg free chocolate cheesecake
- Vegan truffles
- Gluten free, dairy free, egg free hot cross bun bliss balls
Book and pay now to secure your place. No refunds.
Gluten Free/Free From Christmas Cooking Workshops (online)
£20 with 10% of the ticket price going to Shelterbox.
Join me in my kitchen as I show you how to make gluten free (and some vegan) Christmas dishes in my private Facebook group.
All of the recipes are in the group so if you want to cook along with me you can.
In workshop one I show you how to make the following dishes:
- Christmas cake (gluten free and dairy free)
- Sweet shortcrust pastry (gluten free and dairy free)
- Pear and amaretto mincemeat (gluten free, dairy free, egg free)
- Mince Pies (gluten free, dairy free)
- Sage and onion stuffing (gluten free, dairy free – can be yeast free and low fodmap)
- Gingerbread (gluten free, dairy free, nut free, low sugar, low fodmap)
- Chocolate Baileys cheesecake (gluten free, dairy free, egg free)
All the recipes can be made ahead and frozen (where necessary – the cake and mincemeat don’t need to be).
In workshop 2 I make:
- Stollen (gluten and dairy free)
- Christmas tree tear and share bread (cinnamon buns in a Christmas tree shape – gluten and dairy free)
- Cardamom and orange stained glass window cookies (gluten free and dairy free)
- Rough puff pastry (gluten free)
- Christmas pudding truffles (gluten free and vegan)
- Christmas crumble (gluten free and vegan)
In addition to the workshops you will have access to me in the private Facebook group to answer any questions relating to your Christmas cooking between now and the big day!
Buy tickets by clicking below. You can either pay by Paypal if you have an account or by credit or debit card.
If you are outside the UK you can pay in your own currency.
Once you have purchased your ticket you will receive an email with details on how to join the Facebook group. You can watch the workshops in your own time.