Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Nut-free, Soya-free
Servings 2 adults 2 children
- Approx. 400g white fish filleted, skinned and chopped - or leave whole and break up at the end
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 stick celery finely chopped
- 1 aubergine chopped into small pieces
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 100-200 ml water
- 1 handful pine nuts toasted
- 2 sprigs rosemary removed from stalks and chopped
- Handful black pitted olives chopped (optional!)
- Small pinch chilli flakes
Place the prepared aubergine and celery in a large pan with a tablespoon of olive oil and a tablespoon or two of water. Leave to sweat over a low heat with the lid on for approx. 10 minutes, stirring occationally so that nothing burns.
Add the garlic and rosemary and cook for a further minute before adding the remaining ingredients
Stir well and leave to cook on a low heat with the lid on for approx. 30 minutes until the vegetables are soft and the sauce has thickened. If the sauce is too thick, add a little more water, if too thin, leave the lid off until the sauce thickens.
Serve with brown rice, gluten-free pasta or sauteed potatoes. Voila!