Gluten, dairy, soya, nut, egg & fish free
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 400 g can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- Clove garlic finely chopped
- Half red onion chopped
- Handful of flat-leaf parsley or curly parsley roughly chopped
- Half tsp ground cumin
- Half tsp ground coriander
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil for frying
Place all the ingredients except the oil into a food processor or a hand-held food processor and blitz until fairly smooth.
Shape into patties (I made them quite small and flat rather than round but I am sure the shape and size doesn't really matter - just adjust the cooking time accordingly)
Place into a large pre-heated frying pan with the oil and cook for approx 5 minutes on each side or until they look golden.