Lemon & Blueberry Breakfast Bowl
Gluten-free, Egg-free, Soya-free; can be Dairy-free
- 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free oats
- 1 handful mixed nuts - optional or seeds
- 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt - I use one that has probiotics in, so go for Yeo Valley - you could use a dairy-free plain yogurt although watch out because most have sugar in them!
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon curd - ideally my home-made one!
Place your fresh or frozen blueberries in the bottom of a ramekin. If frozen leave them to defrost or put in the microwave for 30 seconds to speed things up!
Add the oats, then the nuts or seeds, then the yogurt and finish with the dollop of lemon curd.
If you are in a rush in the morning you can do this the night before, cover in clingfilm and leave in the fridge ready for the morning!