I love working with people and companies to bring projects and products to life, ranging from recipe development, writing reviews, creating videos, giving cookery classes or doing live cookery demonstrations.
It seemed like you filled every chair!
I’m glad I increased the size of the demonstration tent at the last minute, it seemed like you filled every chair! It was great to have such a high quality presentation and thank you so much for giving up your time. The feedback from visitors was excellent and I hope the event will grow in future years.
I’m a regular judge for the Free From Food Awards and Free From Eating Out Awards and in 2018, for the Nourish Awards for healthy foods.
I collaborate with people on all kinds of different projects.
As a blogger and freelance recipe developer I can offer you many things. In addition, I work flexibly to deliver exactly what you need, whether it’s:
- Unique, tried and tested recipes showcasing your product
- A boost to your SEO from a high ranking (domain authority 41) and respected food blogger
- A campaign to find and connect to your target audience – I can introduce you, your products and story to engaged followers on my blog and across social media
- New product development – having developed and brought to market my own unique gluten-free flour blends I can help you with new product development
- Beautiful high-quality images to use across social media, your website or newsletters
- Social media support for those times when you just don’t have time to spend building and supporting your fans
- Live cookery demonstrations or cookery classes to connect with your audience
- Allergy menu development for cafes and restaurants
…or any other project you need help with.
A Pleasure To Work With
"Vicki has worked with Little Cooks Co for the last year creating both nutritious and delicious savoury and baking recipes for our children's cooking kits. Her skill and experience really shone through, particularly in using the gluten and refined sugar free ingredients. The brief for our recipes is pretty strict (such as the type, volume, cost and size of ingredients that can be used) but Vicki quickly got to grips with the brief and produces excellent recipes. She is a pleasure to work with!"
These are just a few of the businesses I’ve worked with in the last few years:
Some examples of my work can be found by following the links below:
Tesco & The Allergy & Free From Show
My recipes and features are often found in Freefrom Heaven magazine and I was interviewed in a recent report by The Grocer about the free from sector.
My blog has recently been listed as a top 10 allergy friendly food blog by Foodies 100 and a top 10 family friendly food blog by Tots 100.
I like nothing more than a challenge so if you think you have a project for me then do get in touch. My ‘can do’ attitude is bound to please you and with a wide reach and high domain and page authority I might just be the person you’re looking for.
I look forward to hearing from you very soon.