My gluten free Christmas cooking course is set up to give you the confidence to make delicious food everyone will enjoy.
What will I get in this gluten free Christmas cooking course?
You will get life-time access to my private Facebook group. Here you’ll find two, two hour video workshops where I show how to make the following Christmas dishes.
In workshop one I show you how to make:
- Gluten free Christmas cake (dairy free)
- Sweet shortcrust pastry (GF and dairy free; can be egg free)
- Pear and amaretto mincemeat (GF, dairy free, egg free)
- Gluten free mince Pies (dairy free, can be egg free)
- Sage and onion stuffing (GF, dairy free – can be yeast free and low fodmap)
- Gluten free gingerbread (dairy free, egg free, nut free, low sugar, low fodmap)
- Chocolate Baileys cheesecake (GF, dairy free, egg free)
In workshop two I show you how to make:
- Gluten free stollen (GF and dairy free)
- Christmas tree tear and share bread (cinnamon buns in a Christmas tree shape – gluten and dairy free)
- Cardamom and orange stained glass window cookies (GF and dairy free)
- Gluten Free rough puff pastry
- Christmas pudding truffles (GF, dairy free, egg free)
- Christmas crumble (GF, dairy free, egg free)
All recipes can be made ahead and frozen if you wish. The cake and mincemeat will not require this as they last for months.
In addition to the workshops you will have access to me in the private Facebook group to answer any questions.
You’ll also have all the recipes in PDF format so that you can download and print them off if you so wish.
What will I need to join your gluten free Christmas cooking course?
Firstly, you’ll need a Facebook account.
Secondly, as many of my recipes use my wholegrain gluten free flour I suggest buying this because I can’t guarantee what results you’ll get with other gluten free flour blends.
Finally you’ll need to tick the box to accept recipes and support when you purchase this. You’ll then receive an email (please check your junk folder) with details on how to join the group to access your course.
Why are you supporting Shelterbox?
Shelterbox is a local charity that provides emergency disaster relief.
At Christmas I think it’s even more important to think about others who are less fortunate than ourselves. I will therefore be donating 10% of the cost of each course to Shelterbox.
Everyone loved the Stollen at our boxing day buffet! It was all gobbled up first and enjoyed more than the shop bought one!
Thank you so much for this group and your recipes. For the first time in years I only made gluten free mince pies and no one knew the difference! I usually have to bake twice for regular gluten eaters and then a gluten free version. Saved me so much time this year only doing 1 version of everything! X
One of the best Christmas cakes I've ever made!
Hi Vikki, I just wanted to say that your Christmas Cake recipe turned out to be one of the very best Christmas cakes I’ve ever made and I’ve been making them for 50 years!. It was perfect and loved by everyone. They couldn’t believe it was gluten and dairy free. Thank you so much.
I would highly recommend Vicki’s Christmas Cooking Course. I did it last year and it gave me the confidence to try all sorts of gluten free recipes I would never have attempted before. It was so helpful to see how things were made and to be able to ask questions during the cooking process. It was also nice to be able to share our cooking experiences and pictures with the group as we tried out the recipes ourselves. The course is especially useful if you are a bit of a gluten free novice and I’m sure anyone who does it will enjoy it.