I love working with people and companies to bring projects and products to life, ranging from recipe development, writing reviews, creating videos, giving cookery classes or doing live cookery demonstrations.
I’m a regular judge for the Free From Food Awards and in 2018, for the Nourish Awards for healthy foods.
I collaborate with people on all kinds of different projects.
As a blogger and freelance recipe developer I can offer you many things. In addition, I work flexibly to deliver exactly what you need, whether it’s:
- Unique, tried and tested recipes showcasing your product
- A boost to your SEO from a high ranking (domain authority 41) and respected food blogger
- A campaign to find and connect to your target audience – I can introduce you, your products and story to engaged followers on my blog and across social media
- New product development – having developed and brought to market my own unique gluten-free flour blends I can help you with new product development
- Beautiful high-quality images to use across social media, your website or newsletters
- Social media support for those times when you just don’t have time to spend building and supporting your fans
- Live cookery demonstrations or cookery classes to connect with your audience
- Allergy menu development for cafes and restaurants
…or any other project you need help with.
These are just a few of the businesses I’ve worked with in the last few years:
Some examples of my work can be found by following the links below:
My recipes and features are often found in Freefrom Heaven magazine and I was interviewed in a recent report by The Grocer about the free from sector.
I like nothing more than a challenge so if you think you have a project for me then do get in touch. My ‘can do’ attitude is bound to please you and with a wide reach and high domain and page authority I might just be the person you’re looking for.
I look forward to hearing from you very soon.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]