I hope your kids and family enjoy these as much as we do! They are so simple…no need for buying ready made ones full of ‘muck’!!
These are so easy to make even the kids can help make them.
Serves: 2 adults; 2 children
- 2 (organic) skinless chicken breasts
- 2 pieces of gluten free bread (check for other allergens if avoiding multiple allergens)
- 2 tbsp pesto (either home made or bought...checking ingredients carefully for allergens if the latter!)
- Put bread into a food processor or chopper to create breadcrumbs.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Place chicken in a bowl with the pesto and mix together well.
- Place breadcrumbs into a large bowl and take the pesto coated chicken, rolling it in the breadcrumbs.
- Place the pesto and breadcrumbed chicken on a lightly greased baking tray.
- Place in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for approx 15-20 mins until golden and crisp.