These gluten free brownies are going to blow your mind! They are fudgy, deeply chocolatey and extremely moorish. Be warned!
I came across this BBC Good Food brownie recipe and decided to make it gluten free and dairy free.
It works very well with my wholegrain gluten-free flour blend and I used dairy-free milk chocolate buttons in it rather than chopping up lots of chocolate!.
The BBC recipe as it is written looks really complicated.
I have uncomplicated it for you to give you a really simple gluten free brownie recipe.
Pin the recipe for gluten free brownies now…
These Gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, soya-free brownies will blow your mind. They are easy to make and totally delicious.
- 185 g dairy-free margarine check ingredients, or butter if you tolerate dairy
- 185 g best dark chocolate check ingredients
- 3 large eggs
- 200 g golden caster sugar
- 85 g Free From Fairy plain flour
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 50 g dairy-free white chocolate chopped (check ingredients)
- 50 g dairy-free milk chocolate chopped (check ingredients)
Melt the dark chocolate and the margarine (or butter) in the microwave. Set aside to cool a little
Whisk the eggs and sugar together on a high speed electric whisk for a couple of minutes until doubled in volume
Fold in the sifted flour and cocoa powder, melted chocolate and the chopped up white and milk chocolate (or chocolate buttons if you are lazy like me!).
Place in a greased 20cm by 20cm brownie tray or square tin
Bake at 180 degrees/gas 4 for 25 mins until just set