Stuck for a quick treat for the kids? Try this! It is a brilliant recipe of my mum’s that she has made for as long as we’ve had a microwave!
Serves: Approx. 12
- 3oz butter, dairy free spread or coconut oil
- 1oz brown sugar
- 2 tbsp syrup
- 6oz gluten free oats
- Choice of seeds and dried fruit
- Melt the fat with the sugar and syrup in a microwave
- Stir in the oats and place in a microwaveable container approx 20cm by 15cm
- Microwave on full power for 3 mins.
- When cooled cut into small pieces and impress your friends and kids!
- When you are confident with the recipe add seeds and dried fruit instead of some oats
Pin the recipe so you don’t lose it!