This recipe for gluten free cheese biscuits is so simple. Even small children can make it.
This is the best recipe for gluten free cheese biscuits.
It is so easy to make and the kids really enjoy ‘helping’ out as you can see (the ‘little fuss pot’ hard at it!)…
I normally double the recipe because they go so quickly and freeze very well.
They are great for lunch boxes and snacks.
They have a lovely crisp texture and take minutes to make.
I use my rice free, wholegrain gluten free flour blend which creates a lovely light biscuit.
If you don’t know anything about gluten free flour blends then learn about them in this article. It will help you understand why your gluten free baking doesn’t always work.
Watch me make these gluten free cheese biscuits and cook along at the same time…
Pin my gluten free cheese biscuits recipe:
If you’d like to buy my wholegrain rice and gluten free flour blend then click on the photo below to be taken to my shop:
Gluten Free Cheese Biscuits (Egg, Soya, Nut Free)
- 100 g Free From Fairy gluten-free plain flour
- 50 g butter - softened
- 80 g cheddar cheese - grated
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and squeeze together into a dough
- Scatter a clean work surface with gluten-free flour and roll the dough out, turning after each small roll to ensure it doesn't stick to the surface
- Roll to approx. 5mm thick then using a cutter, cut shapes from the dough
- Place on a greased or lined baking tray and continue rolling and cutting until all the dough has been used up
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees C (180 degrees c for a fan oven) for 8 - 10 minutes
- Leave to cool in the tray for 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely